InSituPlex Technology for IHC
InSituPlex®️ technology uses proprietary antibody-DNA barcoding and signal amplification to enable unsurpassed biomarker detection and analysis in tissue
DNA Amplification Technology
- DNA barcoding and amplification technology conjugated to primary antibodies
- Complementary fluorescent probes
- Specific, sensitive and reversible
- Conventional sample preparation
- Single staining, amplification and detection steps
- Manual and automated protocols
- Plug-and-play with no dedicated capital investment
- Compatible with existing instrumentation
- Compatible with digital image analysis software
For Research Use Only, not for use in diagnostic procedures
- Spatial and quantitative marker studies for holistic data interpretation on single slides
- Whole slide imaging with high levels of multiplexing not limited to regions of interest
- Broad, attractive, growing portfolio of kits supporting tumor immune-profiling for research
- Agile analysis of marker signatures within short and iterative cycles
- Robust antibody selection process with the flexibility to include proprietary antibodies
UltiMapper kits are compatible with most existing immunohistochemistry workflow equipment:
- The assay is optimized to run on the BOND RX or BOND RXm autostainers.
- The kits are compatible with most fluorescent imaging scanners with the appropriate filter configurations (click here for Ultivue approved list).
- Images can then be analyzed using any number of image analysis software tools
The Ultivue assay is designed to deliver fast results. Our proprietary InSituPlex technology reduces the tissue staining protocol to around 5.5 hours, enabling same-day sample to analysis.
While the UltiMapper kits offer a fixed set of markers to observe a number of different phenotypes within tissue, the Ultivue Services Lab is able to provide an additional level of flexibility for customers who have unique panel and marker requirements. Our Services Lab can develop a unique custom panel for your specific research needs, and even increase the number of markers for a higher level of multiplexing.
Looking for more info?
The benefits of InSituPlex technology are numerous. With standard, ready-to-go panels that are already pre-optimized, you can go from staining to analysis in a single working day. The UltiMapper assays exhibit a high level of biomarker co-localization and dynamic range of expression, all while preserving the tissue sample for further downstream applications like H&E staining. Curious as to how you can apply this technology in your research? Download our technology brochure to learn more.
Explore our Services
Services and Biomarker Programs
With speed and flexibility at heart, our Staining & Imaging services and Biomarker Programs offer highly customizable panels to include all your markers of interest.
Explore our Services
Standard and Custom Services
With speed and flexibility at heart, our Biomarker Programs offer 5-Plex validated and highly customizable panels to include all your markers of interest.